Friday, August 18, 2006

is it over now?

goodness me, nine weeks have come and gone and camp is now finished for me.

as i sit here in the office, it seems very much impossible that the summer has flown by. In case i've not written it yet, the coolest part of my summer was probably the bit when i got engaged!!!! crrrrazzzy. i asked God to provide a man for me who loves Him, wants to do ministry and so many other things, and all of these are wrapped up in this one guy who i love very much.

otherwise, i have seen God work so much and have prayed so much and my head is spinning and feeling a little overwhelmed in the moment. and i haven't even started packing, but i'm leaving tomorrow morning! next on the roster is to head home, get my life in order and then fly to the UK in two weeks. THAT'S insane.

i can't even grasp all of what has happened here at camp, i may write a bit later when i can handle it all! for now though, let me only say that God is incredibly good and i have been ever so blessed as i've spent my time here!
rawk on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home