Thursday, August 03, 2006

full of an intense veggie juice

so I found this new vegetable juice that is really intense. I couldn't even finish it all... It's amazing how excited I feel when I can eat foods that are healthy and easy on my body.
well, that was for free.

So here I am at camp, outtrips come back today. I'm Co-directing and Head Counseling this week... tomorrow I get to Head Instruct climbing for the afternoon. It felt good, since I don't actually get to climb much, it was fun to go the other night with a couple of girls and be able to get up with more ease... maybe I am finally getting a bit better?! hope so!

We've been praying a lot, and things have been going really fantastic. Each of our days this camp have an ethnic theme to them so that they'll be more exciting. I don't know what else I have to write that's super exciting about life these days. Pretty much it's just really challenging to be living in Christian community at a camp continually. I've been learning a lot about myself and have been seeing very different tones at each camp. I'm praying that we will have more children than the other camps combined meet with God for the first time this camp.
We'll see what happens!

shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home