Tuesday, August 29, 2006

22kilos? Are you crazy?

So Zoom and their weight restrictions are my new frustration in life - 22 kilos indeed. Fine for a week long trip... but loads of gear and a year in several locations to think about isn't so hot.
God is good though... I had a day of panic that was lame, and then now I'm all packed and under the weight restriction with everything I wanted and then some. Nice how the whole not worrying about tomorrow b/c it has enough troubles of it's own is something that works eh? Kind of like Jesus knew what He was talking about.

So I'm packed now - yes, it's a day early, but I'm glad. I fly out on Thursday, and tomorrow some family are coming by so I'll be able to enjoy my last full day in Canada for a wee while.

Camp was really fantastic and all, but it feels like a dream that was years ago!! This is pretty short, but I'm not feeling too inspired and mostly I'm just weary of packing. Time to go unwind and read a book or somethin!
Rawk on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home