Sunday, December 04, 2005

plush monkey

doesn't that sound terrible? plush monkey!! say it - it really does sound funny.

WEll, here I am in Calgary - winding up my time at VTI. It has been good - a very teary week for me as I deal with emotions and life and the fact that I'm moving on to a new place in my life. I have loved it here and I know I love the staff so deeply and that it goes both ways.

I'm looking forward to HOPEFULLY getting a job in my home town as well as camp this summer... maybe scotland next year! but more than anything else... I'm excited about the talk I had yesterday.
I went for coffee with my friend, Bruce... we had a long talk about work and life and God.
yesterday, it struck me so much that I needed to have the verse "cast all your anxiety on him b/c he cares for you" - b/c GOD CARES FOR YOU. Wow. At one point I was feeling so hurt and frustrated and angry - a spiritual anger. But I was sitting there praying and thinking and stuff - and then I found out that God had placed a burning burden on bruce to go and stand up for me - all of that to say - it was basically that I could rest everything on God and He really did take care of me - right there. tangibly.
I've been so overwhelmed by love and the love God has for me.

I better head out... but I wanted to say hey and let you know I am alive. Pray for me - it's going to be tough to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home