Friday, September 16, 2005

soooooo tired. life is a ball.

and that about sums it up! For the last 12 days, I've been psycho busy at VTI - I'm the team advisor for the 4WRD team, and I'm still the puppetry director. the team is so fantastic - I've had many a hard laugh, I've cried only once so far, I'm brutally tired, we've had a few wrastles... mostly, it's just really REALLY grand.
I have to say, I'm pretty scared about leaving in December though - that's going to be really tough!! Ieeeeeee.
So life is busy and I'm having a hard time being coherent in my discussions and life. It really makes me laugh most of the time. Ah well.
God is awesome and I've had some really cool times with Him. Some good memories:

Team shopping - taking 4 guys to match the outfits of 4 girls (after 1.5 hours of random walking around) and then trying to get them ties to match their unmatching shirts.
Sitting in the mall food court yelling people's names as I recognized them solely to make the guy three tables down laugh so that the people I was with would be embarassed.
Deep talks.
hugs and quality time with some of my best friends from previous years.
Working hard on itineration and stuff.
laughing.
laughing.
more laughing.

hah! And some amazing time listening to God. If only I could act on what He says better!
Talk to you lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home