Thursday, April 21, 2005

Tiny Wee Bangles

So I am offically NOT a small Indian woman. Shocking, isn't it? I tried putting on a set of bangles this morning with my salwar and it was terrible - I even managed to skin my thumb! OUCH!! *sigh*
I'm back in the city once again... I felt really exhausted and low and tired and unmotivated the last week - and then I realized that so much is MY choice. I realized how I need to really spend time WITH God and not just reading ABOUT Him in the mornings... that I need to pour out all I have and am and rely on Him... and then to start smiling, to start laughing, to start living joy and suddenly it starts to flow out of me and I feel so free.
So these last few days have been so excellent and I'm really looking forward to the next two weeks out at our Training Centre with the team (go to our website if that made no sense to you!) - it's such a great place!
Rawk on all y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home