Sunday, March 20, 2005

Intertwined

At first, I wanted to make my blog something generic that anyone could read without necessarily being offended - you know, "no religion" - just thoughts. Stupid eh? The more I tried to express my thoughts with God as a third person, the tougher it got - that question I just asked is one that came as a result. God is the source of my being. He is my purpose for life, I can't separate Him from my thoughts or who I am or what I'm learning because there's no point in any of it apart from Him giving it to me.
The reason my blog is titled Forgiven is this: I am forgiven to the utmost because everything I have ever done wrong was paid for. I still have the consequences in my life, but I will ever live to bring gratitude to my God. To the only God.
In our world of open options, tolerance, and shades of Truth, I can't pretend that real relationship with God is an intuitive friendship that involves time spent, communication, and honesty. Without them, my life would be bleak. And so my blogs will be completely intertwined with spiritual things - the essence of who I am, not in a creepy spiritist way, but just in a reality of purpose, and joy, and life that brings light to my existance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home