Monday, May 14, 2007

my lips hurt real bad!

so remember the part in Napoleon Dynamite when he calls home to Kip asking for lip chap because his lips are sore? I'm on office duty this evening and I honestly had a 19 year old guy come in and ask if I had lip chap he can use!!!!
"NO you girl!" Didn't seem like the appropriate response as much as I wanted to use it!

So life is going pretty good for me... I am lonely for my family and friends - I miss everyone a lot... but I am loving instructing and the change of pace and the chance to do outdoor pursuits because I want to and not because I MUST all the time.

spiritually things are good - I've been learning a lot about how much I judge situations and people unconsciously... and then am wrong. It's so not worth allowing myself to form negative opinions about people because I always end up eating humble pie!
*sigh* Maybe Jesus does know what He's talking about in the Bible eh?
shalom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home